Monday, November 5, 2012

Introduction

Hi, I'm Barb. I don't have a fancy kitchen, or a fancy camera. I'm not a trained chef, just a hobby cook. I do have Pinterest Boards that I use primarily for recipes.

I've found that the recipes aren't as reliable as those from good cookbooks, or my favorite cooking magazines (Eating Well, Cook's Illustrated).

Some of the recipes that I KNOW don't work seem to pop up over and over.

I want this blog to be a place where you can check that Pinterest recipe out. Is it worth your time?

I'm a mom of two under 3, and I work full-time. I don't have the time to test and tweak and attempt to fix recipes. If it doesn't work the first time, it gets the thumbs-down. 

There are some popular Pinterest-testing blogs out there (Pinstrosity, PinterTest Kitchen, etc), so this is more like a journal for myself than anything.


1 comment:

  1. I love it. Of course I want to know which "pins" are blowing smoke up my skirt with gorgeous and misleading food styling!!

    ReplyDelete